Terms of service
BRIDGE TRONIC GLOBAL, INC – TERMS AND CONDITIONS
The following are the terms and conditions (“Terms and Conditions”) for the sale of equipment (“Equipment”) by Bridge Tronic Global Inc. (“Seller”) to Seller’s customers (“Buyer”). Please read this agreement carefully. Any different or additional terms set forth in buyer’s purchase order or similar communication are objected to and shall not be binding on the seller unless a separate agreement has been signed by an authorized officer of the seller. By placing an order for equipment from the seller, or by accepting delivery of the equipment described on the applicable packing slip, bill of lading and/or invoice received with the equipment, buyer agrees to be bound by and accept these terms and conditions of sale.
- Any information or knowledge which the Seller may have disclosed or may hereafter disclose to the Buyer in connection with the shipment of Equipment or the Agreement shall be deemed confidential and proprietary information of the Seller and shall not be disclosed by the Buyer to any third party without the prior written consent of an officer of the Seller.
- The Equipment is sold to Buyer “As-Is” and “Where-Is,” without recourse against the Seller. The Equipment is not subject to any warranty or guarantee, express or implied, as to the quality of the Equipment.
- If for any reason you are unsatisfied with your purchase, you may return the equipment within three calendar days from the date the equipment arrives at buyer’s facility based on the tracking number from the shipper. Seller will issue refund once the equipment has been returned and received from buyer. If the equipment is returned in condition which is different than when it was shipped out, the seller will take repair costs out of the refund value. Buyer is responsible for shipping and handling charges on return shipments. Calibration service (when ordered) is non-refundable. If written notice is not received by buyer within three calendar days of buyer receiving equipment, then all sales are final, and no refund will be issued to the buyer.
- Seller will collect sales tax on purchases made in California or shipped within California, unless a resale certificate is provided. The Buyer is responsible for applicable taxes, import/export fees, sales and VAT taxes for orders shipped outside the state of California or for orders outside the United States of America.
- All items are subject to prior sale and prices are subject to change without notice. If your equipment is unable to ship within three business days, or the quoted delivery time, we will contact you with an estimated shipping date.
- We accept credit card, PayPal, and prepayment by check or wire transfer. Payment from Buyer to the Seller is required within 7 calendar days from the date this Agreement is executed.
- Once signed, this Agreement is non-cancelable by the Buyer and no refund shall be granted to the Buyer.
- No proprietary software or intellectual property rights whatsoever are offered as part of this transaction, and no such rights shall be transferred.
- The Buyer understands that the Equipment may have been used with hazardous chemicals and assumes all risks associated with such chemicals. Further the Buyer, and not the Seller, is responsible to decontaminate the Equipment to make it safe for any transportation.
- The Buyer shall comply fully with all applicable laws and regulations in the performance of this Agreement including but not limited to all applicable import and export laws. The Seller is not responsible to deliver any Equipment until all import and export laws have been complied with by the Buyer.
- Title and risk of loss, including but not limited to loss during storage, freight, or transportation is passed to the Buyer upon the Seller’s receipt of payment.
- The Agreement shall be governed by the laws of California. Any dispute or cause of action which arises in connection with the Agreement shall be brought before a court of competent jurisdiction in Orange County, California. In the event the Buyer shall commence legal proceedings against the Seller to enforce the terms hereof, or to declare rights hereunder, as the result of a breach of any covenant or condition of this Agreement, the Seller shall be entitled to recover from the Buyer the Seller’s costs of suit, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, as may be fixed by the court.
- Buyer shall indemnify and hold harmless Seller against any and all liability, claims, suits, losses, costs and legal fees arising from or in connection with the Equipment subsequent to the receipt of payment, or arising from or in connection with Buyer’s acts, omissions or misrepresentations, regardless of the form of action brought against seller.